The ANALYTICS laboratory works with pre-processing data, descriptive data analysis and predictive data analysis. Researchers from the ANALYTICS laboratory supervised and are supervising la large number of Postgraduate students. Alumni from the laboratory have worked in Universities and Research Centers in Brazil and abroad and in data-oriented companies, like Apple, Dow, Google and Microsoft.
The laboratory has a large network of international and national scientific collaborations. Several students from the laboratory performed or perform part of their research in institutions abroad. Researchers from the laboratory are part of various national and international conference program committees in the area of data science and have provided advice to companies.
Researches performed in the ANALYTICS laboratory have been awarded in several events, national and international.
MAIN RESEARCH AREAS
NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL COLLABORATORS
- Ana Carolina Lorena (UNIFESP)
- André Rossi (UNESP)
- Carlos Soares (Universidade do Porto, Portugal)
- Débora Rossi (UFABC)
- Elaine Faria (UFU)
- João Gama (Universidade do Porto, Portugal)
- João Mendes Moreira (Universidade do Porto, Portugal)
- Katti Faceli (UFSCar, Sorocaba)
- Marcio Basgalupp (UNIFESP)
- Renato Tinós (FFCLRP/USP)
- Ricardo Cerri (UFSCar)
- Marcelo Albertini (FACOM/UFU)
- Marcos Gonçalves Quiles (UNIFESP)